Jilin preservative wooden house, preservative wooden house processing, Anshan preservative wooden house
The following editor will introduce to you the precautions for the production and installation of anti-corrosion wood timber?
1. The anticorrosive wood should be ventilated and stored at the construction site to prevent the sun as much as possible.
2. At the construction site, the existing anti-corrosion wood size should be used as much as possible. If on-site treatment is required, all cuts and holes should be coated with corresponding preservatives to ensure the service life of the preserved wood.
3. When constructing the roof, try to use long boards to reduce the joints and make it beautiful; leave a gap of 5mm to 10mm between the boards.
4. The installation keel must be placed horizontally on the foundation, and the level of the entire channel should be ensured after installation.
5. The wooden keel must be preserved. The interval between adjacent keels is proportional to the thickness of the channel plate, but the maximum value is less than 1 meter.
6. The channel plate is connected with the wooden keel, and each plate needs two nails to contact the keel. All connections should be made of galvanized or stainless steel or metal to prevent corrosion. Do not use different metal parts, or it will rust soon.