[Wholesale of preservative wood] Have you chosen the right preservative wood material?
As a wholesale manufacturer of preservative wood, today I will introduce two commonly used preservative wood types. One is that ordinary wood is artificially added with chemical preservatives to make it resistant to corrosion, moisture, fungi, insects, ants, and mildew. And waterproof and other characteristics. One type is preservative wood without preservatives, called deep carbonized wood, or heat-treated wood. Carbonized wood is to carbonize the effective nutrients of wood, and achieve the purpose of antiseptic by cutting off the nutrient chain for the survival of decaying bacteria.
1. Artificial preservative wood
1. American Southern Pine
Southern pine, also known as southern yellow pine, is the name of four tree species clusters: long-leaf pine, short-leaf pine, slash pine, and loblolly pine. It grows in vast areas of the southern United States. Southern American pine species is the strongest, non-tough, and versatile wood for structural purposes. Due to its special cell arrangement, southern pine is also the best tree species for pressure treatment of anticorrosive wood.
1. The largest sales volume and the most used: American southern pine is the most used and most widely used preservative wood in the world every year;
2. The wood texture is thick and deep, clear and beautiful, with a special wooden style;
3. High strength and excellent structural strength: American southern pine has special strength and structural strength, and has the reputation of "the king of cork in the world" in the wood construction industry. Due to its excellent bending and shear resistance, Southern Pine can meet the load capacity specified by the design with smaller specifications and dimensions, thereby greatly reducing the amount of wood used in actual projects and reducing capital costs.
4. Good abrasion resistance under high usage: American southern pine is often used for flooring, balconies, railway platforms and container floors, because under high usage, American southern pine not only has less wear, but also prevents splitting;
5. The high retention of wood preservatives. The ability of American southern pine to accept high-pressure injection of chemicals, each cubic foot can retain 20lbs, and its high permeability allows southern pine to be free from moisture, decay, termites and marine life. Anti-corrosion ability can be maintained for 50 years
6. "Drying" is the standard quality requirement. The American Southern Pine Classification Rules specifically stipulate that the moisture content of wood below 2 inches (2') thick must be reduced to 19%. Proper drying can determine the shrinkage, stability and applicability of wood.
7. Height of screw and nail retention. This is one of the characteristics of American Southern Pine, which is more important when used in building structural frames.
2. Finnish wood
Finnish wood is actually a kind of anticorrosive wood. The main material is Pinus silvestris, which is mainly grown in Finland. This is the most conducive place in the world for the growth of high-quality wood. The unusually cold and long winters make only about 100 days of the year suitable for tree growth. Slow and even growth makes the best wood. The wood is hard, the grain is well-proportioned and straight, and the knots are small and few. Low-resin, natural-textured Nordic wood has been the wood of choice for many industries for centuries, and has been hailed as the "Nordic Green Diamond". Finland is the country with the highest forest coverage rate in Northern Europe, ranking second in the global forest coverage rate. It is also the first country to import the preserved Nordic pine into China. Therefore, it is customary to call Nordic pine preservative wood as "Finnish wood".
1. The Nordic red pine has good structural properties, uniform and fine texture, and high quality. Nordic pine grows in cold regions, slow-growing tree species, compact wood, low fat content, wood fiber texture, small knots, and higher strength than most softwood species. It belongs to artificial preservative wood, and is treated with ACQ preservative under pressure. KDAT (secondary kiln dried) outdoor anticorrosive wood.
2. Finnish antiseptic material is vacuum degreasing, and the water-soluble antiseptic ACQ is poured into a closed high-pressure warehouse, so that the concoction is immersed in the deep cells of the wood so that the wood has the functions of antifungal, antiseptic, termite and other parasites , And high density, high strength, good nail holding power, clear texture and decorative effect.
Pinus sylvestris has fine quality and straight texture. After antiseptic treatment, it can effectively prevent the infestation of molds, termites and microorganisms. It can effectively inhibit the changes in the moisture content of the treated wood, reduce the degree of wood cracking, and extend the life of the wood to 40 to 40. 50 years. Pinus sylvestris are mainly distributed in climatic conditions with cool summers and cold winters and appropriate rainfall. It is distributed in the Daxing'an Mountains in Heilongjiang, parts of the mountains west of Hailar in Inner Mongolia and the northern Xiaoxing'an Mountains.
2. Carbonized wood
1. Carbonized wood
Carbonized wood is a kind of wood with partial carbon characteristics that is obtained by putting wood in a relatively closed environment and subjecting it to high temperature (180-230°C) treatment, which is called carbonized wood.
1. Pure natural, pure green, and pollution-free: the wood is only in contact with water vapor and hot air during the entire processing process, without adding any chemical reagents, maintaining the natural essence of the wood.
2. Purify the air: Carbonized wood, as the name implies, after the wood is dried and processed, it has some special functions of carbon, which can absorb impurities in the air, and has the effect of filtering air to improve people's breathing environment.
3. Super environmental stability: In the process of high temperature carbonization of wood, the hydrophilic factors inside the wood are reorganized, which reduces the balance point of moisture absorption of wood, commonly known as "wet line", which is not easily affected by the surrounding environment, so it is applicable For all kinds of wood products.
4. Extremely strong anti-corrosion: During the process of wood carbonization, most of the fungi and all the insects inside the wood are killed in the high temperature air, and at the same time, the nutrients inside the wood are complicated under the high temperature state. Moreover, severe chemical changes, degraded or reorganized, can cause surviving fungi to die because they lose their life-sustaining nutrients. In other words, the wood will not be mildewed after carbonization.
5. The color of the wood is gorgeous, changing the single color of a single tree: the wood is heated uniformly inside and outside during the carbonization process, and the wood has a physical color change under the action of high temperature. The deepening of the wood color can be compared with some tropical, Compared with precious wood from the tropics, it improves the overall taste of the environment.
6. Easy to paint and maintain: The surface of carbonized wood has no oily ingredients such as resin and is easy to paint. There is also no problem of surface fluffing during processing. So installation and maintenance are quite easy.