Precautions for using anticorrosive wood flooring
As the prestigious anti-corrosion wood floor anti-corrosion performance advantage has jumped into people's attention, many people have chosen this material as the raw material of outdoor wood flooring. Outdoor wooden floors usually have good self-protection properties, that is, good quality, long life, and high durability. However, any product can be more effective when used correctly. What should people pay attention to when using anti-corrosion wooden floors?
1. After laying the anti-corrosion wood floor, if you do not use it for a long time, you should keep the outdoor anti-corrosion wood floor ventilated. In dry and cold weather, you can put a bucket of water on the floor to keep the humidity. Don't get too wet, and keep the floor material without deformation.
2. Keep the anticorrosive wood floor dry and clean. It needs to be wiped with a cloth. In the dry season in the north, you can use a damp cloth to wipe, but when the climate in the south is humid, the cloth should be wrung out as much as possible to ensure that the floor is not damp after repeated cleaning.
3. Regularly wax anticorrosive wood floors. If the floor is waxed and unwaxed, the difference can be seen at a glance. The waxed floor not only makes people feel shiny and pleasing to the eye, but also prolongs the service life of the floor. Therefore, it is better to wax every one or two months. The wax is uniform. After the wax dries, wipe it with a soft cloth until it is smooth and shiny.
4. Prevent the anticorrosive wood floor from being exposed to strong sunlight for a long time. No wood can withstand the scorching sun for a long time. The same is true for anticorrosive wood floors. The wood floors can be kept intact by maintaining a certain temperature.
5. Prevent hard objects from scratching the anticorrosive wood floor. When moving any heavy objects, try not to move them directly on the floor. If you leave scratches on the floor due to this, the owner of the house will feel very distressed if it is unsightly. For furniture that often moves, you can stick it on the bottom. A layer of rubber.
Therefore, you should pay attention to the use and protection of anticorrosive wood floors at a reasonable price. If any water droplets or oil stains fall on the floor accidentally, it should be removed in time, otherwise it will be stained with dust or mixed with other substances, and it will be difficult to remove it for a long time. Therefore, diligent management of the ground not only ensures the beauty and generousness, but also prolongs the service life of the anticorrosive wood floor.