What are the solutions to prevent dryness of anticorrosive wood flower boxes?
The drying process is a very important step in the production of anticorrosive wood flower boxes. If not handled properly, it will have a great impact on the use and life of anticorrosive wood. The following editor will introduce to you what are the solutions to prevent dryness in the anticorrosive wood flower box?
1. Maintain good ventilation.
2. Make sure that the surface temperature and the surrounding environment temperature are above 10℃ during construction, and dry for more than 48 hours.
3. Dry for at least 48 hours, but the drying should be adjusted according to humidity and temperature.
4. Be sure to do a small test. Before starting the construction, in use, most of the brushes are at least one layer for bright colors; but at least three layers for dark colors, and the second layer is about 12 hours after brushing.
5. Frequent friction or need to withstand greater pressure, and the paint film needs to be dried for more than 30 days.
6. After shaking, use the product of the same color. The uniform color can be ensured. Wuhan anticorrosive wood protection coating is waterproof to prevent UV damage to wood.
7. If the whole temperature is lower than 50℃ or on a wet surface during 48 hours of use, it will produce a situation similar to stickiness or grease.