Cangzhou preservative wooden house production, Foshan preservative wooden house, Xuancheng preservative wooden house
Precautions for installation of anticorrosive wood balcony
Guizhou anticorrosive wood manufacturers
With the continuous improvement of people's living standards, we will also use anti-corrosion wood on the decoration of the balcony. Next, the editor will introduce to you what are the precautions for installing the anti-corrosion wood balcony?
Anticorrosive wood balcony
1. Sawing and other processing will cause the corresponding anti-corrosion power of the anti-corrosion wood to decrease. If it is necessary, the anti-corrosion wood needs to be sawed, drilled, tenoned, and grooved. The original preservative should be used on the newly exposed wood surface. Coating treatment is used to remedy the new violent wood surface.
2. In addition, the end of the sawing (horizontal) should be used for less biological hazards. For example, the end that is sawed should be used as far as possible where it will not be in contact with soil and water for a long time, and the end that has not been sawn should be used for Places where soil and water are in contact for a long time.
3. In order to solve the durability problem of outdoor wood landscape, it is better to carry out painting treatment to increase the service life of wood. Preservative wood painting should wait until the wood surface is dry before painting.
4. At the construction site, anticorrosive wood should be stored in a ventilated manner, and sun exposure should be avoided as much as possible.
5. When paving anticorrosive wood outdoors, you should wait until the outdoor environment humidity is relatively dry before construction.
6. The preservative wood processed to the final size should be used as much as possible, because the distribution of preservatives in the wood is gradually decreasing from the outside to the inside, and the preservative effect requires a certain amount of preservative retention to achieve. Therefore, mechanical processing such as sawing and drilling of anti-corrosion wood should be avoided, especially longitudinal sawing. The above is the introduction of precautions for the installation of anticorrosive wood balcony.